Adding Custom Fields
Custom fields can be added to any Cloud Coach custom object. The process is the same as adding fields to any other object in Salesforce. Here is an example using the Project Task object.
- Navigate to Salesforce setup page.
- Use the object manager to search for the object you would like to add a field to.
- In this example we are searching for “Project Task”.
- Select the object.
- Click the Fields and Relationships tab.
- Click New.
- Choose the type of field you want to create on the object.
- Enter the name of the field.
- Enter the rest of the field information.
- Select the profile level security.
- Select the page layout access.
- Click Save.