Using the Project Creation Wizard to Create a Project
The Project Creation Wizard allows for smart project creation based on your preferred project methodology.
Project Creation Wizard Overview
- (1): The Create New Project button allows you to create new projects from scratch.
- (2): The Create From Template button allows you to create new projects from predesigned templates.
Note: Templates will need to be created before they can be used in the project creation wizard.
Create New Project Option
- (1): The Kanban option creates a new Kanban board.
- (2): The Waterfall option creates a new Waterfall project plan.
- (3): The Water-Scrum-Fall option creates a new Water-Scrum-Fall project plan.
Create From Template Option
- (1): Methodologies – Shows your created templates sorted by project methodology.
- (2): Project Template List – Shows all of your project templates that match the currently selected methodology.
- (3): View Project – Shows a read-only version of the selected template.
- (4): Next – Progresses to the next step of the create from template process.