My Day Home: Checklist
After completing this lesson, you’ll be able to:
- Interact with My Day Checklist.
- Find the Project Task, Ticket, Cards, Cases, Salesforce Tasks, and Checklist items you are assigned.
- Filter to find Project-specific assignments.
- Locate the different areas you can edit a record that you are assigned.
- Create new records from My Day such as Tickets, Cases, Salesforce Tasks, and Meetings.
Introduction to My Day Checklist
The Checklist tab organizes all of your checklist projects. By clicking on a project from the left side, you will be able to see all your assigned checklist items for that specific project.
By clicking on a checklist item, you can open the side panel to see important details or chatter about the assignment.
You can easily filter checklist items by priority, date, completed, or any tags that have been created on specific checklist projects. You can also toggle on or off to show completed items.
Easily check off your checklist assignments by utilizing the toggle completion circle!
See It In Action
Checklist is the last of the My Day Home sub tabs. We’ve covered the functionality of all the My Day Home sub tabs from Dashboard, Schedule, Lists, Kanban, to Checklist. They each serve a specific purpose reflected by the names of the tabs and to further organize your assignments for the ease of finding what you’re looking for!
You know so much about My Day Home! During the remainder of this certification, you will learn about and explore the other main tabs in My Day from Pick Up, to Meet, to Time. There’s so much more waiting for you, and you’re well on your way to using My Day like a pro!