My Day Home: Kanban
After completing this lesson, you’ll be able to:
- Interact with My Day Kanban.
- Find the Project Task, Ticket, Cards, Cases, Salesforce Tasks, and Checklist items you are assigned.
- Filter to find Project-specific assignments.
- Locate the different areas you can edit a record that you are assigned.
- Create new records from My Day such as Tickets, Cases, Salesforce Tasks, and Meetings.
Introduction to My Day Kanban
The Kanban tab within My Day is home to all your assigned Cards and Boards. You’ll notice two tabs on the left side. Use these to view and interact with your assigned cards or entire Kanban projects in which you are a board member.
Quickly filter cards using any color tags that have been created or search for a specific card using the search field.
By clicking on a card, it will reveal the side panel on the right. From there you can view and update card details, see field history and chatter, or enter time on the card.
This is a great place to view card details, move a card to the next step in the board process, assign yourself to a card, or even create a new card on a board.